The study is up to 11 weeks, including:
- Up to a 28-day screening period
- 6-week study drug period
- 7-day safety follow up period
Juniper MDD Study
Join the Juniper Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) Study to help researchers test a new option for depression.
Am I eligible? help_outline - Age 18 - 65.
- U.S. resident.
- Own an Android/iPhone smartphone
- Have not responded fully to antidepressants you have taken in your most recent episode of depression.
- Not have a current depressive episode longer than 2 years.
You'll also receive a physical exam and lab tests at no cost to you.
Receive investigational drug alone or with SSRI, SSRI alone, or placebo
Four calls to update the research team (Day 1, week 3, 5, & 7)
Four meetings with your study doctor (Week 1, 2, 4, & 6)
Will receive study-related care and study drug at no cost
Support from study doctors
Depression (also called Major Depressive Disorder) is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest.1
According to the World Health Organization:
1. Mayo Clinic